The maximum repayment period is 15 years and the rate of interest charged is 0.56% per month on the daily outstanding balance.
In addition to the basic requirements, the following must be provided:
- 10% of request on Shares
- Letter of Sale of purchase agreement
- Copy of Deed
- Valuation of the land being sold by a valuator acceptable by Eastern Credit Union
- Land tax receipts (up to date)
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Life Insurance Policy.
- 2 forms of identification per applicant
- Copy of mortgage, deed or title deed to the property / certificate or title
- Deed of lease (if leasehold land)
- Bank statement reflecting credit and loan balances
- Credit Union statements reflecting shares, deposit and loan balances
- Copies of up to date receipts of lease rental, Land and Building taxes and WASA rates.
Raymond & Pierre Limited
Emrond House, #111 Oxford Street, Port-of-Spain. Tel: 623-4945
Linden Scott & Associates Limited
#1 Anderson Terrace, Maraval, Tel: 622-1149
Prince & Associates
Aspri House, #3 Sydney Street, Port-of-Spain. Tel: 624-6866
G.A. Farrel & Associates
#23 Ariapita Avenue, Woodbrook. Tel: 624-8628/6629, 627-5670 or #84 Drayton Street, San Fernando, Tel: 657-7162/5630
TEA Building, Chartered Valuation Surveyor, Scarborough, Tobago. Tel: 639-2689